Book by Chad Beguelin and Tim Herlihy
Music by Matthew Sklar
Lyrics by Chad Beguelin
Based on the New Line Cinema film written by Tim Herlihy
The Wedding Singer is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.mtishows.com Synopsis: Based on a the popular Adam Sandler movie. The years is 1985. The place is New Jersey. Robbie, a wannabe rockstar, is left at the altar and starts changing his tune. Enter Julia, a waitress who wins his affection. As luck would have it, Julia is about to be married to a Wall Street shark – unless Robbie pulls of the performance of a decade, the girl of his dreams will be gone forever.
- Directed and Choreographed by Nick Sugar
- Music Direction by Donna K Debreceni
- Production Stage Manager – Jane Stewart
Performances begin May 27 and run through June 26, 2022
Tickets prices: $37 to $52 – All prices have a $2 service fee included
- Run Time: 2 hours with 1 intermission
- Content Warning: Some strong language, sexual content, substance use – Appropriate for patrons aged 15+
- Category: Musical
Damon Guerrasio – Robbie Lynzee Jones – Julia Logan Traver – Glen Kelsey Rich – Holly Gibran Mahmud – George Mike Martinkus – Sammy Annie Dwyer – Rosie Krystle Schaub – Linda Jamie Molina – Angie Jahalia Coleman – CrystalTina Turner Asad Clinton – MookieMr. T William Riley Holmes – ReaganEnsemble Andrew Alber – HaroldEnsemble Kayleigh Bernier – DebbieEnsemble Katie Jackson – CyndiEnsemble Adam Kilgore – DaveEnsemble Junelle Gabrielle Flores – ImeldaEnsemble Gabe Morales – Ensemble Caleb Reed – Understudy Lacey Eberl – Understudy
Donna Debreceni – Piano Tanner Kelly – Keyboards Scott Alan Smith – GuitarBass Larry Ziehl – Drums
Matthew Dugger – Sound Board Operator Cate Behm – Spotlight Operator Gib Smith – Run Crew Max Suda – Run Crew Kia Heafner – Run Crew COVID Information: Town Hall Arts Center continues to follow protocols and mandates as dictated by Tri-County Health, and Arapahoe County. As of Friday February 4th 2022, these entities have lifted all requirements in regards to masking and social distancing. However, due to the intimate setting of our theatre and for the comfort and safety of our patrons, staff, and performers, THAC strongly urges all patrons attending live performances to continue to wear a mask over their mouth and nose while they are in the building. THAC Staff and Volunteers will continue to be masked when interacting with patrons.
- THAC follows all protocols as outlined by Arapahoe County and Tri-County Health
- THAC does not currently have any distancing, or vaccine requirements in place for patrons. This can change on a daily basis, and we will update patrons with any changes based on information from Tri-County Health
- 100% of the THAC staff and technicians are vaccinated and will be wearing masks for the safety of all present
- 100% of the performers are vaccinated but will not be wearing masks during the performance
- We ask that any patron experiencing cold symptoms stay home. We will happily exchange or refund tickets in the case of illness, regardless of whether it is COVID related or not.
- THAC has begun providing e-tickets as a default. If you have not received your e-tickets, please check the spam folder in your email or contact the Box Office. Your e-tickets can be printed or shown on a phone/tablet/device upon arrival. The Box Office will also have a check-in sheet, so you do not need to print your e-tickets if you so choose.
- The lobby will open one hour before curtain. Our Bar/Concession area has been relocated to the Stanton Art Gallery and will likewise open one hour before curtain and stay open through Intermission.
- Parking is always a challenge in Downtown Littleton, so we recommend you leave yourself ample time for arrival.
- The morning of your show date, you will receive an email with a PDF program attached. There will also be QR codes at the theater for you to scan in order to see the program on a phone/tablet/device. There will be no hardcopy programs available at the production.