“Town Hall Premier will offer Something for Everyone” was the headline just before the theatre opened its doors for the very first time. That was true in 1983 — and it is still true today.
I am so excited to share with you our 40th season lineup. Our team has worked hard over the past 15 months to design a season truly worthy of this milestone anniversary, including the tried-and true and something new. We can say proudly there is a show here for everyone to appreciate. Whether you are buying tickets to your first show or have been a patron since this historic building was reimagined as an arts center, you are most welcome here.
Town Hall Arts Center has long been known as one of Colorado’s most intimate theatre experiences, and we are honored to be recognized for being one of the best. This season we are building on that momentum and are excited to bring you:
- A five-show Main Stage season
- NEW concert-style productions
- A New Year’s Eve special performance
- A premier youth production
- New, fun community events — and so much more.
But perhaps more importantly are the things you can rely on:
- We remain dedicated to delivering high quality performances to as many audiences as we can.
- We are committed to delivering an outstanding patron experience to all those who love live theatre.
- We are focused on growing as a leader in the community, recognizing the important role art plays in the lives of everyone.
We view our first 40 seasons only as an opening act with so much good to come. With the purchase of your ticket, you support the success of this theatre — and today, more than ever, we ask that you consider joining our family as a Backstage Donor. Here are only three reasons why:
We are committed to continuing THAC’s dedication to the very best on our Main Stage, from the shows we choose to the talent we hire.
Our Theatre Education Department offers our organization the single biggest opportunity for growth by offering as many students as possible an occasion to experience live theatre.
We are extremely proud of our role as an institution in downtown Littleton that has become so much a part of social and cultural life throughout the city — and well beyond.
With your support, Town Hall Arts Center will be here for another 40 years, connecting you with friends, your community and with live theatre.
— Town Hall Arts Center President J.D. McCrumb, on behalf of the Board of Directors