SHOUT! The Mod Musical
Created by Phillip George, David Lowenstein, Peter Charles Morris
Originally Produced Off-Broadway in New York City
By Victoria Lange & P.P. Piccoli and Mark Schwartz
Developed in association with Amas Musical Theatre, Donna Trinkoff, Producing Director
Presented by Town Hall Arts Center
Streaming from the safety and comfort of your own home – two weekends only!
June 11-13 & June 18-20, 2021 | Show times Fri/Sat at 7:30 PM and Sundays at 2 PM
Tickets start at $26
Celebrate the music, fashion and freedom of the 1960s in THAC’s production of, “SHOUT! The Mod Musical.” This delightful musical revue follows five groovy gals as they come of age in 60s England and chronicles the dawning of the female empowerment movement. Travel in time in this non-stop journey through the ages. With its irresistible blend of eye-popping fashions, psychedelic dances and infectious and soulful pop anthems, SHOUT! The Mod Musical appeals to every generation. This smashing musical will make you throw your head back and SHOUT!
To purchase a ticket to the streaming online production:
- Click here. You will be redirected to our streaming host site – ShowTix4U.
- Or you can go to the ShowTix4U website and search for “Town Hall Arts Center” in the Find an Organization search bar, and then click on SHOUT! The Mod Musical event. You will be redirected to the ticket purchase page.
- Ticket prices start at $26. All ticket prices have access to the same content. One ticket purchase per household required to gain access. Support THAC by purchasing a higher priced ticket or multiple tickets for your household.
Please help THAC continue to produce quality entertainment by purchasing a higher priced ticket, multiple tickets, or by donating to THAC directly.
How to View:
- Please test your network and internet speeds prior to the online event, and make sure that your streaming device is up-to-date.
- Patrons can purchase SHOUT! The Mod Musical online streaming tickets in advance or tickets can be purchased the day of the stream. ShowTix4U, the website hosting the online streaming event, accepts all major credit cards.
- Patron tickets include all event and stream information. Patrons can easily view the stream event by using the direct link on their ticket. Please check your email for your tickets/direct link to the online streaming event.
- This is scheduled content. Your ticketed event will start promptly at your scheduled time. If you click on your ticket link after the start time, you will miss part of the show.
- Please plan accordingly. Refunds will not be granted for those who miss parts of the show. It is the patron’s responsibility to plan their time wisely.
More Info – ShowTix4U:
If you would like more detailed information about the ShowTix4U streaming platform, please check out the links below and you will be redirected to the ShowTix4U website.
- Playback Quality and Buffering Issues
ShowTix4U Frequently Asked Questions
System Requirements for Viewing Stream
Thank you for your continued patronage and please enjoy the show!
Hanna Dotson – Orange
Piper Lindsay Arpan – Green
Amy Dollar – Red
Valerie Igoe – Yellow
Ryahn Evers – Blue
Victoria Holloway – Voice Talent / Understudy
Abigail Kochevar – Voice Talent / Understudy
Kate Vallee – Director / Choreographer
Emily MacIntyre – Stage Manager
Miranda Guettlein – Dialect Coach
Donna Debreceni – Music Director/Keyboards
Seth Alison – Lighting Design
Curt Behm – Sound Design
Matthew Dugger – Sound Board Operator
Terri Fong-Schmidt – Costume Design
Technical Director – Mike Haas
Greg Kendall – Set/Prop Design
Kevin Chung – Theater Technician
Dustin Hartley – Scenic Artist / Videographer